Vancouver City Tour (4.5 Hour Private Charter)
Vancouver City Highlights Tour
This fully narrated Vancouver City Tour tour lasts about 4.5 hours and visit's the highlights of Downtown Vancouver, Coal Harbour, Gastown, Yaletown, & Stanley Park.
All tours are private: Choose from 2 hours, 4.5 hour and 7-hour tour options
**Chose from Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge (No admission option), or Granville Island
Vancouver 4.5 Hour City Tour Itinerary
- 8:00 Hotel pickup & Orientation
- 8:15 Gastown narrated tour - Learn about the Gassy Jack & our world famous steam clock.
- 8:30 Yaletown & Stadium pass by and tour
- Home of the Vancouver Canucks, BC Lions, and Vancouver Whitecaps there are a few sports teams here that call the stadium neighbourhood home.
- 9:00 Stanley Park narrated tour & photo stop for 15 minutes
Photo stop of the Lions gate bridge. One of Vancouver's most scenic viewpoints. Bring your camera as this is something you will not want to forget!
Choose from Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain or Granville Island
- 10:00 Lions Gate bridge on the way to Capilano or Grouse Mountain (Lynn Valley option has no admission charge)
- 10:30 Free Time at Capilano, Grouse Mountain or Lynn Valley
- 12:00 Departure to Downtown Vancouver Hotel
Or 10:00 Robson street to Burrard street bridge on the way to Granville Island
- 10:15 Granville Island Tour & History
- 10:30 Free time of 90 minutes
- 12:05 Head for drop off hotel in Vancouver
Things to See Along the Vancouver City Tour
- Stanley Park totem poles, the north shore mountains
- Robson Street shopping district
- Gastown Steam Clock & Gassy Jack
- Yale Town
- Canada Place and the Financial District
- Capilano Suspension Bridge OR Grouse Mountain OR Granville Island
City Tour Private Tour Pricing
- 2-8 Guests - $450
- 9-14 Guests - $525
- 15-20 Guests - $750
- 21-28 Guests - $975
- 28-36 Guests - $1200
- 37-52 Guests - $1600
*Cost of Capilano Suspension Bridge or Grouse Mountain sky ride extra. Tickets can be purchased at arrival at gate. Lynn Valley is a great alternative option with no additional entrance fees.
If your guide does not tip the van please feel free to tip the guide.